Portable document format is known as PDF file format which is generally used for e-books, flyers, forms, product manuals, and other creative documents. The PDFs can easily capture all the components of a printed doc with the help of an electronic image that you can easily view, search for, and print along with the forward option. Remember, most of the PDF viewing software does not include all the editing functions that one tool that you may already use. With MS Office tools it is always easy to do modifications in the PDF and edit the required part. In this article, you will get the insights to edit or do modifications in the PDF file with MS Office.
Quick and easy steps to edit PDF files in MS Office
- Just open the MS Word application by tapping on the “Start” menu.
- Now, tap on the “Programs” from the menu on-screen.
- Search for the “Microsoft Office” option.
- Once you have found out you have to tap on it and then tap on “MS Word” to open a fresh document.
- After this, open the PDF file to edit and make changes.
- Tap on the “File” option and select the “Open” option from the menu.
- You will now see File explorer on-screen.
- Now, use this to see your files and folders to find the PDF file you wish to edit.
- Just double-tap on the PDF file once you have found it and then make sure you select the “All files” option from the list next to the file name.
- Double-tap on the PDF file and you will see a dialog box on the screen to confirm that you want to convert the PDF file into Word document.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Read Also >> How to do hands-free skype calls using Alexa Echo devices?
How to edit graphics of a PDF file?
Just search for it in the file and delete it and tap on the “Insert” button on the toolbar and open the insert options and tap on the “Image” option.
Once you have found out the image just double tap on it to insert a file. The PDF file contains many pages, just use the “Find and Replace” function and tap on the “Home” option then click on the “Find” pane.
Once you have opened the window, you have to tap on the “More” button to bring up the other search options on-screen.
Just place the cursor on the “Find What” tab and select the “Graphic” option from the drop-down list of options.
Follow instructions and complete the process.
How to edit or make changes to the image of a PDF file in Microsoft application?
In order to edit the images follow the given instructions:-
- You can easily right-tap on the images and you will get the complete list of editing options.
- At the end of the editing and modifications process, you need to save the file.
- Once the document is edited, just tap on the “File” option and select the “Save As” option and search through the folder where you wish to save the modified PDF file.
- Just select the “PDF” file from the “Save as Type” menu list and tap on the “Save” option to save the changes made to your file.
Essential tips to complete the changes effectively to your PDF file
- Remember, the PDF file which you have converted might not be as perfect as the original PDF file. The lines, pages, or the images in the file might be slightly different.
- If you wish to work best the MS Office 2013 is the most appropriate editing PDF version that sorts your work out.
We wish that this article has given you valuable insights to edit a PDF file to Word file. However, if you still have queries related to the topic we just discussed then we strongly recommend you visit the official website of the Microsoft Office support page and get your queries resolved in no-time.