There are majorly two of the prominent ways by which you can easily access Microsoft Office 365 apps on your Chromebook. In the first step, the subscribers may use the Office apps that are available online to create and modify the Office files in the Chromebook.
Secondly, the user who has subscribed to the Office app might be easily installing the Office apps on his/her Chromebook.
However, it is important to consider that not every Office app works well in the browser. In addition to this, Google has also given the ability to use the Chromebook and open the file and do the modification in the MS Office formats.
In this article, you will learn the basics to access MS Office 365 apps on your Chromebook.
Installing MS Office apps on your Chromebook
If you are having access to the google play store then you can follow the steps given below:
Read Also >> How to work with the MS Office apps on dual-monitors at the same time?
- First of all, you need to access the “Launcher” tab.
- Now you have to just select the option labeled as “Chrome Launcher”.
- After this, you have to go to the “Play store” and select the Play store app to access the apps that are available for Android devices.
- In this step, you just have to search or look for the option labeled as “Microsoft Office” app.
- You have to search for the name of the Office apps.
- Go on the app page and tap on the “Install” option.
- In the end, you need to follow the on-screen prompts in order to complete the process.
What are the easy to follow steps to access Office apps online?
It is important to know that from the browser it is very easy to access the online apps powered by Office. The Microsoft Office offers the user an assortment of Office applications such as Excel Online, One Drive, One Note, Outlook, and many more that are available online. To access these apps all you need to do is follow the steps carefully that are mentioned below:
- First of all, you need to open the “Google play store”.
- After this, you need to search the “Office” program you want to download and tap on it.
- After this, tap on the “Install” option.
- Once the app is downloaded on the device you need to open the “Chrome Launcher” in order to open the app.
- Now, just sign in to the Microsoft account or access Office 365 account for the subscription.
Tips to access MS Office 365 applications on your Chromebook
You need to look over the app lists that will appear on the android and Office online app such as Skype working on Chromebook. In addition to this, it is important to understand that not every Office application is easily accessed on your Chromebook device too without any interruptions.
Is it possible to edit Office files in the Google docs?
Even if you do not have an MS Office 365 account you still are able to open and edit the documents made by Office on your Chromebook using the Google apps to edit with docs, sheets, and slides. Remember, you will now easily be able to open, access, do the modifications, and then convert the Word file to the Google doc or sheets. Moreover, the PowerPoint file into the Slides presentation you can convert them, edit, and use the files.
This article has highlighted the ways by which you can access MS Office 365 applications on your Chromebook. All you need to do is follow the steps given in this article to access the apps on your working Chromebook. If you still have issues or interruptions in between the steps then we strongly recommend you visit the official Microsoft Office website and get customer assistance.