If you are operating in a single-window while accessing the Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office programs then it will work well. The Office application has a good user interface that offers users some of the specific windows and views. However, adding another window to compare two files or documents at the same time can make you more crowder and confused. However, some of the MS Office users seek to add some additional screens in order to boost the working skills and monitor the workflow.
Here in this article, you will get some guidelines to establish double-monitors that will clearly work with MS Office programs. Once your dual- monitor configuration is all set as extended display and make sure that the Office programs are optimized for the desktop.
What is the basic understanding to work with two monitors?
In the Office older version of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and go to the “File” option then go to the “Options” followed by the “Advanced” option. Just look for the option labeled as “Show all Windows in Taskbar”. You will now easily be able to access the complete Work interface in every window that you are working on. In the newer versions, this should be running automatically. In the PowerPoint application, you can easily run the presentation on two of the monitors. This will give the presenter some other options that are additional for showing the content and adding the markup or any core message.
Read Also>> The Apple iOS 14 to come up with Windows Phone live tiles
There are more options such as internet search and this can be very much tricky so you need to practice all the things in advance. Work with different workbooks on different screens by accessing the file all you need to do is move the window so everything will be on one monitor. Then open the Excel again and open the second file so that it doesn’t remain full screen.
What are the steps to optimize the Office programs on double monitors?
- First and foremost step is to build a connection between two monitors and other devices.
- Now, you have to make sure all the cables are connected to the monitors.
- Tap on the “Start” option and go to the “Settings” and then go to the “System” and go to the “Display” option.
- By now, the computer detects both the monitors automatically and shows them on the desktop.
- If you are unable to see the monitors just tap on the “Detect” option.
- Select the option from the list and these displays are recommended for dual monitor setup.
- Follow the instructions and select the option to keep the changes.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
In the end, we hope that this article has helped you to optimize the Office programs on double monitors. However, we strongly recommend you to visit the official Microsoft Office website if you have confusions related to the steps discussed in this article. On the website, you will get related information to the topic.