We all know that Microsoft Teams and Slack are two best known online collaborative tools that help you to connect. Slack is a great medium to connect however Microsoft Teams is slightly higher than the slack when we compare. In this article, you will get more to know about how MS Teams is better to collaborate with your coworkers in the quarantine period. If you have specific queries related to the topic then visit our blog section.
Slack vs Microsoft Teams – Basic Features
- In slack you will get free plans with premium structure.
- It is available on the desktop, mobile, and web apps.
- There are more number of customizable interface features.
- It’s been there for a long period of time.
- It comes up with free and premium plans.
- Like Slack, it is also available on desktop, mobile, and web apps.
- You will get 24*7 customer support from Microsoft Office Teams.
- You will get a direct integration platform with Office 365.
Read Also >> New Microsoft tools for greater productivity during COVID-19
Slack vs Microsoft Teams- Chat and video conferencing features
- Free face time or video calls.
- There are paid plans supporting video calls with not more than 15 people.
- You will get the screen sharing feature with the slack standard plan.
- You will get free conference calls with not more than 250 people.
- You can record voice and video calls.
- With this you will get a free screen sharing feature.
Slack vs Microsoft Teams- App Integration
- You will get 10 free app integrations within the software.
- Unlimited integration platforms with paid plans.
- You will get the free Slackbot feature.
- Near to 800 supported third-party applications.
- You will get 140 free app integration within the software.
- The WhoBot support app with the paid plans.
- Convincing tools such as scheduling and shift management tools.
- It integrates you with the MS Phone system auto attendant system.
Read Also >> How to Connect and Chat with friends is now easy on Xbox
Slack vs Microsoft Teams- Price
- Unlimited free users.
- You will get the 5GB of free storage.
- The basic plan comes with 10 GB of storage per user.
- The plus plan comes with 20GB of storage space per user.
- The enterprise plan from slack comes with 1 TB of storage space.
- There are no message history limits put across.
- You will get 2gb of free storage per usage or 10gb total.
- With this you will get an office 365 Business essential plan that offers 10GB storage space.
- Office 365 Business Premium plan that offers flexible storage space.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
By concluding this article, we now can say Microsoft Teams is better than Slack if we want to connect while staying at home and working. The Microsoft Teams is indeed a good and better option as we get superior video conferencing capabilities and robust support. The Microsoft Teams is better because of its online collaborations especially for the organizations that have office 365 subscriptions. There are many who are still confused with what to choose between Slack and Microsoft Teams.