Have you ever heard of ‘Microsoft Lists’? If not, then read this article to know how this all-new application by Microsoft can help you in managing activities and tasks in Microsoft 365. The tool has been specifically developed for the business organization so that they can easily control whatever is going on with collaborative tasks, agendas, and so on.
This soon to launch the mobile application as a part of some other Microsoft Office application. It would be included in Microsoft Teams, SharePoint as well as Outlook. As we all know that Microsoft holds conferences when it releases new features and apps in the market. So, today was the day for the Build 2020 conference. In this conference, the officials had a lot of discussion on Microsoft 365.
In the same conference, some highlights were made about ‘Microsoft Lists’ which will be released later this summer. The latest update in Microsoft 365 suite has allowed people to keep track of anything related to issues, new inventions, and building ideas. So, let us have a glance at some of the highlights of the Lists apps.
Highlighting features of Microsoft Lists
The apps will have the following features as discussed in the Build 2020 conference:
Read Also >> How Microsoft Teams is better than Slack?
- Microsoft Lists as the name itself suggests allows you to create new lists, access the older ones as well as mark favorites as well by using the web portal or the mobile application.
- Microsoft Lists, when combined with Microsoft Teams, can do wonders. Users can easily create a new list on Teams as well. They can also merge a previously created list in the Teams task.
- There is also an option to start a conversation on the list items.
- The ‘Lists’ will have customized and ready-to-use templates. It helps you in getting started quickly without having to do much.
- There are also the pre-configured structures that allow you to navigate to a common scenario.
- Users can also make use of forms and formatting tools to make the desired changes.
- Moreover, you can also change the view and customize it according to your need.
- You can also set smart rules for keeping everyone together and synced.
- With the help of ‘If/then’ rules applied to a status, one can easily change values to send notifications. These notifications could be sent to specific recipients.
What else will you get?
Microsoft Lists is not a complicated application as its user-interface is quite easy. With the availability of templates, users can easily get started using it. These templates with a set of lists will be available on the homepage for quick navigation on the web as well as the app. Along with the templates available at the homepage, users can also use the issue tracker, a checklist for the new hiring, recruiting list, and so on. Users can also set up customizable views as well as themes from the gallery.
On top of that, they can also do conditional formatting on specific tasks. Users can expect it to launch later this summer and it would be specifically available for the users of Microsoft 365.